Burritt Vision Statement
Burritt shall be the preeminent destination for people seeking enrichment and discovery in an environment where the past is preserved, the present enjoyed, and the future anticipated.
We recognize the importance of equity, diversity and inclusion in the community we serve. These components are necessary components for interconnectedness, accountability and the social responsibility necessary for the learning and development of the mission of Burritt. Through collaboration, internal and external support we will build a sense of belonging for all who experience Burritt.
Our Core Values
• We value welcoming, engaging, inclusive, and friendly hospitality to all.
• We value the natural beauty of our oasis-in-the-city and seek to provide a safe and fun environment.
• We value inventive and diverse programming that grows and flourishes over time.
• We value a collaborative team of goal-oriented, responsible individuals who strive for excellence and professionalism.
• We value ethical stewardship of our fiscal, cultural, and natural resources.
To learn more about us, click below to find directions, our hours, staff, or job opportunities.